Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370

I am in no way means a professional on the way airplanes work, but when a plane is up in the air, talking to traffic control like any normal day, and then suddenly, the plane "disappears", I get left with many questions.
How does a plane just disappear?  This just doesn't seem to be something that just happens.  Was the plane damaged?  Or was it in some way attacked?  Being the plane is still lost, it is safe to say the plane went down.  But how does nobody have any answers?  You would think any pilot would be requesting help before hitting the ground, or give some type of hints that the plane is having issues.  Which is why I feel somebody, is hiding something, because a plane just does not disappear.  If the plane went off radar, why are we not searching the area of where it was lost?  Something in this story just does not add up, but I guess time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment