Monday, October 21, 2013

Being Watched

Recently, I have been in progress of building a motor for a Camaro which its original motor spun a bearing.  Throughout this build process, I have been taking extra time to clean, paint, and polish parts of the motor to have it show-car condition.  One night last week I was working on polishing the ends of the heads when I realized I forgot to buy aluminum polish, so I decided to make a trip to walmart.
When I arrived at walmart at roughly 10 p.m., I noticed I was one of probably only 10 customers.  I walked in and headed to the car section.  As walmart sells multiple different waxes, I was in the isle for some time doing research on my phone about what the best polish available to purchase is.  I then begin to notice this man, standing in the same isle as I was, only feet from me, well this is a store so I thought nothing much of it.  After picking out a polish, I went to look at paint gun accessories as I needed a new regulator.  Once again, I seen a man, looking in the same isle as me, but facing the other direction.  I decided to pass on the walmart regulator and headed for the check-out with my polish.  After paying, the lady at the exit door told me to have a good night.  As I was walking out the second line of doors, I heard "Excuse me", from the woman why just told me have a good night.  I turned around and heading around the corner was the same man I had seen multiple times, following me around walmart.  The woman asked to see a receipt!  Apparently, walmart has undercover security, that are not very sneaky, and he must of thought I was up to something because he had told the woman to call me back and check to see if I purchased the polish, and to check to make sure I didnt stuff anything else in my bag.  I feel as though walmart could tell there employees to watch closer, and not just assume a kid in the store is trying to steal something!.

No comments:

Post a Comment